pages...

4.27.2011

from Maaria


here are some fragments of a post from Maaria.. a believer in Pakistan. Listening to her heart gives me strength.

The journey to Jesus

Posted on 04/26/2011

[...]
When we are in the line of fire, when we are on the battle field and we send you messages of the battle here, you stand in the gap for us interceding for us before the Father and Son in Spirit and Truth. I know that I would not be able to keep standing here if it were not for your prayers. But it is a reality. The people around us are being hit. In some way we are all hit and wounded. IN some way or other we are aware of the dangers of serving the Lord in the Muslim world.
[...]
Stand in the gap. Pray for those who pray 5 times a day - even once a aday.
[...]
I pray for stronger hearts. I pray for more interaction with Muslims that they may see what the Christian life is about and they may see the intimacy of my relationship with Jesus. I do not pray that persecution wont happen. I pray for stronger examples of Christian life around them so that when Jesus calls they know who is calling and they have seen the wonder of HIs ways and His miracle of eternal life in other Christians. I pray for the ultimate freedom to continue to pray but to pray to Jesus, to continue to pray many many times a day but to let Jesus change their lives, to continue to pray but to take the offer of Eternal Life that flows from the wounds of Christ and the resurrection of CHrist. Lord Jesus make me more like you. May Ayesha look at me and see you, may Ghanni and Haadi see you, May Ali know your touch. Lord, for those who have become Judas or are struggling with denying you like Peter, bring them back Jesus. Raise up Shepherds who will go out and bring the 100th sheep back. There are hundreds of 100th sheep. Bring them home, give us the medicine to bind their wounds, give us your love to love them in the midst of their pain and light their darkness.

to see the whole blog post:
http://www.secretbelievers.org/sb_blogs.aspx?c=Maaria&y=0&m=0

No comments:

Post a Comment